Black Star Co-op Elections: Call for Candidates!
Every Fall, Black Star Co-op Member-Owners vote for Board of Director positions. Directors review and craft policies and principles, represent the interests of all Member-Owners, and collaborate with the Workersʼ Assembly. Take your love of Black Star Co-op to the next level by running for the Board. To run for the Board, you must:
- Be a fully invested Member-Owner;
- Attend at least one Black Star Board Meeting within the last year;
- Attend a Candidate Orientation Session at Black Star (roughly a 15-30 minute conversation)
- Contact email@example.com to set up a meeting
- Submit your Declaration of Candidacy form.
- Download the Election Packet here. It contains information about the election, important dates, candidate questions for the website, and the Declaration of Candidacy form. All forms must be submitted no later than September 27th, 2019 by 11:59pm
Interested, but have questions before you decide to run? Ready to run, but want more information about how to start the process? Your first step is contacting the Leadership Development Committee through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.