Our 2016 Spring Members’ Assembly Meeting is coming up on Sunday, April 3rd from 12:00-1:30pm. Your Board of Directors will update members on the state of the Co-op, and we'll have fun activities for members to learn more about the Co-op's operations, governance, and staff.
To ensure we reach quorum at the meeting, the first 50 member-owners to arrive will receive a free house beer. As always, Members' Assembly Meeting days are Member Appreciation Days with $2 off house beer and 15% off food and merchandise.
- 11:30 - Welcoming Activity - Annelies Lottmann
- 12:00 - State of the Co-op - Kenley Maddux, Mike Foster, and Nicole Renaux
- 12:30 - Interactive Stations- Beth Beutel, Michael Handy, Cole Noppenberg, and Marcus Wilson
- 1:20 - Meeting Wrap Up - Steve Basile
- 1:30 - Pub opens - Members receive $2 off house beer and 15% off all other products all day