Our 2015 Spring Members’ Assembly Meeting is coming up on Sunday, May 31st from 12-2pm. We will be closed to the public from 11am until 3pm.
- Welcome & Introduction of Board of Directors - Kenley Maddux (10 minutes)
- Financial Report - Nicole Renaux & Dana Curtis (30 minutes)
- Annual Report Review Committee Report - Michael Handy (5 minutes)
- Operations Update - Nicole Renaux (15 minutes)
- Break (10 minutes)
- Board of Directors Report - Steve Basile, Charles Hueter, & Annelies Lottmann (15 minutes)
- Participation in Your Co-op - Scott Kelley & Steve Basile (15 minutes)
- Board Candidate Recruitment - Michael Handy (5 minutes)
- Question & Answer - Cole Noppenberg (15 minutes)
Please check out the 2014 Annual Report. We encourage member-owners to send their questions for the Question & Answer section to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 27th.
To ensure we reach quorum, the first 50 member-owners to arrive will receive a free house beer. As always, Members' Assembly Meeting days are Member Appreciation Days with $1.50 off house beer and 15% off food and merchandise. We look forward to seeing you there.