Can you believe it was 5 years ago that the world's first cooperatively owned and worker self-managed brewpub opened its doors? To celebrate the occasion we’re throwing a giant anniversary party in the spirit of our old beer socials!
Join us for live music, an outdoor bar, special beer releases, and surprises for member-owners.
On tap for the party:
- A special complementary session IPA for Member-Owners to enjoy. The beer is currently nameless, but you can help us with that! We'll have ballot boxes at the party where you can submit names. The best/most popular name will be announced at the end of the party.
- 2014 Epsilon - Peated Scotch ale aged in bourbon barrels.
- 2014 Moebius - Russian Imperial Stout aged for 6 weeks in bourbon barrels.
- 2015 Rebellious Dockhand - Raspberry sour mashed porter.
- A rye whiskey barrel aged Recalcitrant Dockhand.
- And a variety of our current house beer list, which you may read here: www.blackstar.coop/drink